søndag den 18. januar 2015

Shmups Progress Log

I am a player who primarily have been focused on attempting challenging shooting games with the aim of achieving difficult 1cc's and as clean survival as possible. Essentially i hate bombing and dying so I try to practice my way to minimize my resource spending and I feel bad if my run fails something I wanted it to capture. I perceive a run as not necessarily entirely lost just because of silly mishaps if you make up for it by delivering solid play at the parts that truly matter to me.

I have recently been interested in scoring although my efforts at learning more about it have been depressingly weak as I find the process of learning new things to be daunting. I'm fine with spending long time practicing what I already know and developing my consistency but for some reason trying to learn new things is not as fun as it ought to be, which turns into a problem with scoring compared to just surviving things where its usually a lot simpler. But ehh.. lets see if I won't step it up and figure out how to play something more skillfully.

---------------------------------------------

EspRaDe ALL
Gemini Wing ALL
EspGaluda ALL
EspGaluda 2 ALL
Mushihimesama Futari Maniac ALL
Akai Katana Shin ALL
Death Smiles ALL with 4x Lv3 No Canyon
Dodonpachi Saidaioujou A-S ALL - Not sure what to feel about this one.
Exceed 3rd Black Package Hard 1cc
Donpachi US 2-4 
Dodonpachi 2-6
Dodonpachi Daioujou Black Label 2-5
Ketsui 2-4 Omote
Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu  2-5 Omote
Strikers 99 2-2
Gunbird 1st Loop 1MNB
Dragon Blaze - 2-1
 Embodiment of Scarlet Devil Lunatic 1cc
Perfect Cherry Blossom L3MNB
Imperishable Night Lunatic L6MNB A-Route
Mountain of Faith Lunatic L1MNB
Subterranean Animism L4MNB
Undefined Fantastic Object L7MNB
Ten Desires L3MNBNT
Double Dealing Character L8MNB

Scores;

Imperishable Night Lunatic; 3.5 billion
Mountain of Faith Extra: 931 million
Mountain of Faith Lunatic: 1.541 billion
Subterranean Animism: 1.3 billion
Dodonpachi: 172 million
Ketsui: 166 million
Mushihimesama Futari Maniac: 225 million
Espgaluda: 29 million
Deathsmiles: 180 million
Gunbird 2: 1.1 million
Strikers 99:  985,500
Fairy Wars B-1 Lunatic: 67 million.

1 kommentar:

  1. A few questions if I may. Why do you say "don't know how to feel about this one" when it comes to 1cc of DDP Saidaioujou? Any particular reason why you put Esprade at the top of your list? Finally, as you have started to focus on scoring, is there any particular game where you find that playing for score makes the game more exhilirating? Which do you find most tedious?

    SvarSlet